Saturday 26 November 2011

I wish....


I believe most of us have dreams / wish. Tak kisahla angan-angan kahwin dengan anak raja lepas tengok cerita kartun cinderella ke, apa ke. Janji ia adalah angan-angan or cita-cita. Kan best kalau terjumpa lampu ajaib. 

errr... boleh tak nak genie yang lebih handsome dan kacak? Baru la ada feel nak wish. Dahla bagi 3 je wish. *tamak


Anyway, I have a looooootttttttt of wishes. For me, they must be achievable, reasonable and beneficial (must have a good reason to achieve that something). Okey, let's start with wish no. 1




No. 1. Kahwin
Done. ;p (ini cita-cita semua orang kottt). But I believe everybody (especially girls, of course) have their dream wedding. Mesti ada punya, Jangan tipu. 



sekadar hiasan. Not my dream wedding. ;p




But please, before getting married make sure you are ready not just physically. I hate to see a headline ( a few months ago) "Mat rempit dan isteri tinggalkan bayi sendirian di rumah". 




Next, No. 2 of course la having children
okey, ini dalam proses. We are so blessed to have 2 children right now. Being parents is not easy, but it is fun in a way. I am thankful that Allah grant us this one wish. *emo tiba-tiba.


Next.... a home
This wish is also done. But I really need help in the decoration part. hehe;p



actually these two photos are taken a few days after we move in. Sekarang ni sila jangan bayangkan. Ohhhh right now I want a condominiummmmm. With swimming pools and gymnasium. Bestnyaaaaaaa. But my husband said "ala, takde tanah". Macamla rumah ko sekarang luas terbentang tanahnya? 




Oh yes, I love handphones. After my blackberry is broken (sobs!), I wish to have a new blackberry. No more iphone. huhuhu~  Sekarang susah nak bermuka buku dah. Boringggggg. 


no. 4 Savings
I wish I have enough savings when I have retired and who knows, one day I decided to quit working. That can only happen when I have enough money in my account. Remember women, don't rely everything on your husband. Plan ahead. Bukan nak mintak benda buruk berlaku, but 'sediakan oayung sebelum hujan'. 

This wish is far from my reach. But I believe it is achievable. Insyaallah. 



No. 5. I hope I don't die as a fat woman. Diet diet diet diet. But it is not easy now as my metabolism is getting low and it sucks. That's why I need to go to the gym? *alasan. Condo. Batuk batuk batuk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...