Sunday 29 April 2012

OSH Seminar and ABC

Last week my colleagues and I attended a Seminar at NIOSH, Bangi in conjuction of OSH day on 28th April every year.

We arrived at about 8.30 am. My fellow lecturers (Nadzirah, Aishah, Rosita, Bavani, Carmen) are all interested to be a part of the event as the topic of the seminar is related to Green Economy . They really have passion and eager in gaining new knowledge. My friend Nadzirah even want to pursue her study in Environment. I really adore her. 

Complete set of IMPERIA Institute of Technology's lecturers. From left: Ecah, Nadzirah, myself, Carmen and Bavani. Camerawoman: Ms Rosita. Seriously I need to reduce some weight. Ehh lari topik. 

Mdm. Bavani (Senior Lecturer) and Ms Rosita. (Taken from Ms. Rosita's blog). Given permission to do so. hehe.  




Dr. Khesson, s speaker from Thailand


All  of us agree that the presentation from SIRIM was the best. The presentation skill and even the slides was superb. I was happy when Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye (NIOSH Chairman) gave his speech in Bahasa Melayu and English. He also encourages OSH to be introduced to schools as the students are our next generation. 


Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye planted a tree as a symbol to Green Economy, Green Jobs and decent jobs. 



Ohhhh i totally forgot to snap a picture of the foods provided. They are super yummy, especially the vanilla muffin. Betolll tak tipu...I wish to attend other seminar in the near future. Very valuable and informative. 




Later that night, my husband and I hanged the ABCs and 123 that my boss (Head of Academic) gave me. She paint them herself for her son, but since her son is already 9 years old, she decided to give them to me. Sangat terharuuu okkkk...She is very talented and of course rajin! 


Cantik kan???


Study, study. Never been happier. What a bless. p/s : Alphabet tu beli kat POPULAR. Hehe




Peaceeeee ;p Pantang nampak kamera. Yang pakai kain pelikat tu pun sama je




Study and gaduh sekali. My precious. 




3 comments:

  1. hahahah adore??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ish nad xminat kereta waja! hahaha..itu lakonan shj semata2...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...