Wednesday 26 October 2011

Anybody Is a Fan of Ombak Rindu?


Really. I am not a fan of love novels. I only have a few, to be exact only two. Yona Yoni and errrr.... tak ingat. haha. But my sister has a tonne of novels, and even make me read a few, and gives review on every novels she read. 

Of course I said to her "bagi aku baca yang best je". She handed me a novel by Fauziah Ashari, OMBAK RINDU. I read the novel and stopped only to eat, take a bath, membuang, etc. Hoh memang addictive. Love it to the max! 


Who are going to watch this Ombak Rindu movie? Jeles. I hope they did better than Lagenda Budak Setan movie. The feeling of reading the novel itself is much wayyyyyy better than its movie. A bit disappointing. 


Once again, Lisa Surihani. I love her. And Aaron. Sesuaiiii dengan watak Hariz. Errr...Ada sapa2 nak belanja tengok wayang? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...