Monday 24 October 2011

What I Missed The Most About My Previous Company


I was employed in a College at Selangor in 2007.  I have spent more than 4 years in the college and have shared precious times and experiences with all my colleagues and students. Of course, there are also bad experiences, but I don't feel to talk about it. I just want to focus to the sweet one. ;)


Believe me, I love all my students so much. That's why I am being 'emak emak'. Membebel je, tak penat penat. 


First day at the College, I met Kak Nora, Wahab, Manjit and of course Lisia. Kak Nora is my senior at UPM, but she graduated before my first semester at UPM. She always buy me breakfast. Tiba-tiba "Nah, nasi lemak lauk paru." Terharu okeyy. She even help me to develop course notes, MIP and tutorials. 

She always treat me as her own little sister. She always says hi through emails, sms, etc. I love you, Sis. 

Kak Nora. Gambar culik dari facebook. Aci tak? 


After she gets a better offer and decided to leave the college and me (sobs!), Kak Roszita introduced herself to us as the new lecturer. yeay! She's also my sister, just like Kak Nora. She always put her money at her desk and leave it just like that. One day, duit kami kena rampok sama satu perempuan. Ciss bedebah si pencuri itu. I wonder if Kak Ros still remember her 'student kesayangan'. SJ. hehehe.


Once again imported from facebook. Hahaha.



Nurrul Fariza and Nazariah always being generous and kind, cooked something special for us. I missed Fariza's delicious Kuey Teow Goreng.  Shahril my  helpful assistant for Examination Unit, hehe I owe him Ringgit Malaysia ?.00. Asyik lupa je..Tengok, ada scandalous pada gambar ini. =)

Not in the picture: En Din. Our Head of Academic and my big brother. He likes to bring buah-buahan tempatan to the office until the Building Manager gives us a MEMO. Tak sporting langsung. Well after hours giving lecturers, having something to munch is a heaven.


How I missed to see them queue for Coverall Day every Monday in bright blue coveralls! And of course Col Samat's long speech. LOL


I left the college after I met my other sister, Kak Rosnah. She is a soft spoken type of person. Being a hard working lecturer, you will always catch a glimpse of her reading lecture notes as you passed by our room. even she have read the notes 100 times. 

See? Reading + explaining with dedication. 


What is missed the most? Gossiping session! hihi


Merenung masa depan di kala hujan. tak ingat patung siapakah ini? 

4 comments:

  1. kenangan di CONSIST College memang banyak. Malah banyak perkara yg telah saya develop tp tidak dihargai..Credit dapat kat orang lain.. ALLAH MAHA KAYA DAN MAHA MENGETAHUI...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buang yg keruh, ambil yang jernih. Life must go on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. apa2 pun saya ingin mengucapkan ribuan terima kasih kepada puan yang sanggup mendidik kami dari kami ini zero hingga kini hampir ke penghujungnya, budi baik puan akan saya kenang selagi hayat dikandung badan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fadhly: itu memang tugas saya. bila ikhlas, rasa sangat bermakna. thanks to you too (and student consist yang lain) kerana jadi students yang baik. ;p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...