Friday 28 October 2011

iphone 4S for Free?


I'm sure this gadget/phone is in everybody's wishlist. I watched a review about iphone 4S and read a comment about how he get the phone for FREE? is it for real?????


ohhh i'm in love with this phone. It will much faster and durable than my iPhone 3G. And learning from my experience, Blackberry is more fragile. 


For free, just click the link at the top right corner of this blog to find out. I'm not sure if it is a scam, because I'm just buta IT. hehehhe. 


Anyhow, how I wish my husband will give this phone as a birthday present. huhuhu~ (hubby, if you read this). 

2 comments:

  1. best ker iphone nie? Apa yg canggih nya dari segi teknikalnya seperti jenis software dll.. Guna android ker

    ReplyDelete
  2. ios 5 kalau tak silap. Bukan android. Kalau samsung ke, ye la android.

    Best. Faizah guna iphone 3G pun rasa best, inikan pulak 4S. hoho

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...